The groundswell of support across America rises for the Houston pastors and churches that have had their internal church communications subpoenaed in a blatant act of intimidation by Mayor Annise Parker. Christians across the nation are showing their solidarity with these churches by planning to be a part of I Stand Sunday – a nationwide simulcast on Sunday, November 2nd at 6:00 p.m. CT/7:00 p.m. ET. Live from Grace Community Church in Houston — one of the affected churches — “I Stand Sunday” will focus on what’s happening there and discuss how Houston is a bellwether for the rest of America. The event’s purpose is to show how Christians nationwide can stand together in love and unity for America’s First Freedom of religious liberty.
The Religious Freedom Coalition is proud to be a partner in this unified stand for freedom in Houston. Please consider joining with us either as a host church, or by viewing at your home this Sunday evening. If you live close to Houston, please join us in person — the doors open at Grace Church at 5 p.m.
- David & Jason Benham, Co-founders, Benham Companies
- Hernan Castano, Pastor, Iglesia Rios de Aceite, Houston
- Willie Davis, Pastor, MacGregor Palm Community Baptist, Houston
- Dr. Ronnie Floyd, President, Southern Baptist Convention
- Magda Hermida, Founder, Magda Hermida Ministries, Houston
- Gov. Mike Huckabee, Host of Fox News’ Huckabee, former Gov. Arkansas
- Khan Huynh, Pastor, Vietnamese Baptist Church, Houston
- Lee Maxcy, Second Baptist Church, Houston
- Max Miller, Senior Pastor, Mount Hebron Missionary Baptist Church, President, Baptist Ministers’ Association
- Tony Perkins, President, Family Research Council
- Steve Riggle, Founding Senior Pastor, Grace Community Church, Houston
- Alan Robertson, Star of Duck Dynasty
- Phil Robertson, The Duck Commander/Duck Dynasty
- Dr. Rick Scarborough, President, Vision America
- Erik Stanley, Director, Church Project and Pulpit Initiative, Alliance Defending Freedom
- Todd Starnes, Fox News Radio, Author God Less America
- F.N. Williams, Sr., Pastor, Antioch Missionary Baptist Church, President, Houston Ministers Against Crime
- Dr. Ed Young, Senior Pastor, Second Baptist Church, Houston
Please join us, and share this event with your friends and discuss on social media using #ISTANDSUNDAY. Those threatened in Houston need believers from across the nation to stand with them for the right to freely proclaim the whole truth. Visit istandsunday.com for more information.
William J. Murray
Chairman, Religious Freedom Coalition